Following the success of Inventors' Summer Camp 2017, this year, AmericanSTEM organizes Inventors' Summer Camp 2018 with exciting STEM projects, designed specfically for each age group.
By joining the program, our students will:
- Get REAL EXPERIENCE as agricultural engineers or multi-talented producers.
- PRACTICE & DEVELOP SKILLS including interpersonal interaction, collaboration, observation and logical thinking.
- EXPLORE the world, CREATE and MATERIALIZE their ideas without limit.
Build smart & innovative STEM Farm
- Biodiversity discovery and ecological balance.
- Cultivation, animal raising, aquaculture following the trend of modernization and urbanization.
- Processing nutritious products from their own farms.
Apply technology to produce highly creative products
- Storytelling by shadow puppets.
- Producing a short movie with the use of film production techonology and music making process.
- Learning about fashion and exploring environmental-friendly textilles.
10 lessons/period, from 8:00 to 16:30 everyday Monday to Friday (in 2 weeks).
In each period, our students will be divided into 3 age groups:
➤ Group 1: 5 – 7 years old
➤ Group 2: 8 – 10 years old
➤ Group 3: 11 – 13 years old